Sunday 10 September 2006

prayer


photo by levin, canon digital 350d

a prayer for my soul, i'm a little lost right now.
from the book "illuminata, a return to prayer" by marianne williamson.
***
dear god,
be my redeemer, my internal teacher, my divine physician.
thank you for your presence in my life.
i surrender to you all i am, all i think, all i feel, and all i have.
i recognize in this moment that yours is the power to heal and make whole.
you who have the power to work miracles, you who rule time and space, please take me in your arms and hold me.
dear lord, please lift me up and heal me.
cast out of my mind all thoughts that are not of you.
cast out of me all hasrh and critical nature.
cast out of me all violence and all anger.
cast out of me all demons from my frm my past.
for i would be made new.
i wish to walk so close to you that we might be as one.
i ask for new life, new mind, new body, new spirit.
dear god, please come into me and release me from my pain.
amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.