Markets & Events 2017
Titirangi Village Market, 30 July (Sun), 10am - 2pm, Titirangi War Memorial Hall, 500 South Titirangi Road, Titirangi, Auckland.
General Collective Market, 13 August (Sun), 9am - 3pm, ASB Showground, 217 Greenlane Road West Epsom, Auckland.

Monday, 27 November 2006

lucky cat


kiki jumping, photo by alison, canon digital 350d

kiki escaped having her bath, she is not well.
been a good weekend, quality time with family and gene.
a friend reminded me of life and death, "what would you do if you have 28 weeks to live?"
puts a whole new meaning to time spent with loved ones doesn't it?

erm... i still havta get kiki to take her bath! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, spending times with loved ones is my priority now. I am spending as much times as possible with my family when I am in Malaysia. My parents & grandma are getting old..

    Good luck with kiki :D

    Luv,
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw. so cute. you dont know me, but im allison koh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.