Tuesday 13 March 2007

gratitude journal


my gratitude journal, photo by alison, canon a20

i started my gratitude journal early this year. writing my thanks for all that i have at present. though work has been pretty bumpy lately i count myself lucky. i have a lot of things to be grateful for. all the little things that we take for granted in life, i am grateful. we have a roof above our heads, food to eat, clean water, comfy bed to sleep and a whole lot more.

i will think of at least one each day, and it really doesn't matter if it's the same as yesterday. i am thankful for what i have, that i am well and i am loved. and when i am aware of the goodness in my life, i can continue my day with a blessed heart and my day will be good.

life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.