Sunday 13 May 2007

stillness speaks - 5


one of my potted plant, photo by alison, canon digital 350d

the plant that you have in your home – have you ever truly looked at it? have you allowed that familiar yet mysterious being we called plant to teach you its secrets? have you noticed how deeply peaceful it is? how it is surrounded by a field of stillness? the moment you become aware of a plant’s emanation of stillness and peace, that plant becomes your teacher.

~ eckhart tolle

***

pass couple of months have been about 'major' releasing and letting go. i have been de-cluttering inside and out. healing and letting go of un-empowering emotional baggages, of fear, of self doubt. i have also been cleaning and throwing out old stuff in the house, some went to the recycling centre and some just found new home or new owner. just this morning a big load went to a charity organization.

it feels good. letting go. lighter for my inner being and oh definitely cleaner for the house!! :) emptying and simplifying life, feeding myself with goodliness, getting myself ready to take on new adventures again.

i still feel the need to empty and organize things in the house though, haha! i guess that shows i still need to work on my mind and heart as well, the body-mind process. no rush, the letting go of the old and bringing in the new is an on-going process that everyone goes through, i am grateful for all that i am experiencing. i am learning about ‘me’ that will bring clarity, helping me to navigate my life forward.

and so be it.

7 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you that you've progressed through the art of letting go. Not a lot of people have discovered that. I hope the healing cycle continues to be a good one for you :) You're a strong one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. marion: thanks :)

    princess banter: thanks for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must learn to let go completely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jemima: uh huh! that is best! in time we will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. same here...I have been de cluttering for some time now...there are some cabinets though I still haven't touched...will follow through...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lady luxie: i feel like there's always something to do, to clean, to throw away... in a good way of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.