Wednesday 1 August 2007

love and friendship + harry potter


lalang, photo by alison, canon 350d

today's affirmation:
I am loving and accepting of others and this creates
lasting frienships for me

so... okay... i took another day off
lunch date with an old friend who's getting married next month!!! yipeedee dumbledore! erm... oh... so... okay... i happen to be at the right place at the right time, uh huh! i watched harry potter! it's wednesday, movies on half price, can't resist that! only wished i had brought my sweater though! brrrr...

love and friendship, that's what keep us going.

4 comments:

  1. Movies at half the price??!!..Oh' you shouuuld really! I haven't seen H Potter...but I did buy a DVD copy of Mrs. Potter hee! hee!...Was it good huh?..I watched The Simpsons a couple of days back..wry humor...but I got a few dumb laughs out ov' it...

    The pic is sooo pretty!...I dunno if there are lalangs here...It looks familiar though...a bunch of those would look pretty on top of a dinning table:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. movie was ok. i'm waiting for the whole set of books, planning to get them and do some reading when free. i love the messages in the book! the power of light and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and Friendship is what we are here for. It is the way through this journey and it makes us feel so good. To be loved and and to love our divinity.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. dave: yes dave, feels so good to have friends! to share the love, the joy, laughter. i am grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.