these boots are made for walking, photo by alison, canon 350d
i am grateful for today, i am hopeful for tomorrow
things i am grateful for 2008, simple, small, but it fills my heart
1. warm, loving, happy family
2. gene for being supportive in whatever i do
3. kiki and chewie for reminding me of being in the present moment
4. our cozy little home, my sanctuary
5. food on our table
6. friends who care and listen
7. able to travel and see the world, well, tiny part of it :)
8. accepting who i am, sharing the gift with others
9. stepping out into the world
10. to learn, un-learn and re-learn 'life', there's so much more to 'me' that 'i' have yet to discover
books read 2008
1. eat, pray, love - elizabeth gilbert
2. the divine matrix, bridging time, space, miracles and belief - gregg braden
3. the god code, the secrets of our past, the promise of our future - gregg braden
4. the spontaneous healing of belief, shattering the paradigm of false limits - gregg braden
5. the power of now - eckhart tolle (read twice)
6. a new earth - eckhart tolle (read twice)
7. ask and it is given - esther & jerry hicks + abraham
8. the law of attraction - esther & jerry hicks + abraham
9. the astonishing power of emotions - esther & jerry hicks + abraham
10. the reconnection, heal others heal yourself - dr. eric pearl (2nd reading)
11. inspiration, your ultimate calling - dr. wayne dyer
12. shift happens - robert holden
13. conversation with the children of now - dr. meg blackburn losey
making a list of what i wanna be, do and have in 2009... yes, i love making lists... i love wishing and dreaming... :) i am at no. 23... still adding more to it, for motivation, inspiration and just for some girly fun!
i am also crossing out (done or no longer in alignment with) and adding to my list of 'things to be, do, have in this lifetime', i am at no. 101.
and books i wanna read 2009:
1. buddha, a story of enlightenment - deepak chopra
2. mother theresa, come be my light - edited and with commentary by brian kolodiejchuk, m.c.
3. dewey - vicki myron and bret witter (thanks krista!)
4. fractal time - gregg braden
..... adding as i go along, any recommendations?
as for 2009...
i am learning to be open, for knowledge, for discoveries, for possibilities, for miracles!
and having fun! lots and lots of fun in 2009!
and i hope you'll have an awesome year ahead too! lots of love from me to you!
Happy New Year!