Wednesday 1 July 2009

hello july


'lil elephant in garden, photo by alison, canon 350d

thank you

thank you all who have written to me for a reading
thank you anna for helping me with the promotion
extra thank you to big U for sending anna to me! who has connected me to so many others
thank you big U for this opportunity
thank you for new found friends
thank you all for being you

i have a couple more reading appointments to do this week, it has been a wonderful experience for me. making new friends and chatting with some not so new ones :) it is great to connect.

i will be making some tweaking and will let you know what's next, soon.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I missed that offer, Alison...shows you how involved I've been in the garden! I haven't been visiting my friends as much lately, but the landscaping is done.

    I hope you have much success with your readings, and I will watch more closely for any other offers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. marion: how wonderful that you are able to spend much time in garden with nature.
    it has been fun so far and i am thankful. after this round of experimenting and testing, i am learning what works and what doesn't, so tweaking time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. birds of a feather flock together. it's been a super fun ride fulfilling my part of the equation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, great readings session. I'll definitely come back for more soon :)
    And, I like the cute elephant in the pic too :)

    Cheers
    NY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.