Craft Market

2017 Craft Markets/Events:
Titirangi Village Market - 30 Apr 2017, 10am - 2pm.
Titirangi War Memorial Hall, 500 South Titirangi Rd, Titirangi, Auckland.


Sunday, 16 August 2009

i'm in love


vw combi van, bug "o" rama, summit subang usj, photo by alison, canon 350d

i love flower power, i love peace, i love vw combi van

with this hippie combi van.
the flower power! the peace logo! the vibrant colours! the freedom to express on a van! i'm so high in love with this cute van! one of the things i secretly wanna own, which is in my dream list is a vw combi van. i don't know, there's something about vw combi van that can make me so happy, crazy happy i tell ya, whenever i see one on the road, my heart skips a beat and my tummy become all squirmy and i'd squeal with delight! and i don't even need pot to get me high! hah! they are just too darn cute! (my perspective)

today i got to see soooooooo many of them! arghhh!!! love love love!! my heart just burst with flowery love! i was in vw heaven!

dreamy sighh...........

more photos soon!

3 comments:

  1. gallicanter: thanks. and welcome to me humble blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison..
    new to your blog. But totally in love with your vw photos.
    I have the same feeling for vespas!
    also a fellow beader thats why stumbled upon ur blog through whimsicalnquirky.
    Nice to meet u

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.