Friday 13 November 2009

taking turns


kiki the artist, canon 350d

today's affirmation:
i care and i share

looks like someone else is also into art, the art of sleeping! she's very good at it too. it seems that she likes to sleep on the artstation, so we take turns using the space. mostly she'll be the one working hard on her art. so i let her.

on another note, i realise this blog has become some sort of a rojak, with posts of all sorts. gosh! so i am gonna clean it up a little. my main posts will still be photos as photography is my still my main interest. so once i am done setting up my etsy store, there'll be no more of that $ sign. i am making some progress setting up the store, slow but moving, and stalled in making new pieces of jewellery too.

but i'm happy to say i've got a few orders coming in. yay! am grateful.

4 comments:

  1. That sure looks like a purrfect life!
    It's good to see that you've had some orders for your lovely jewellery. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that word rojak.

    I had a cat like this once; he insisted on sleeping on my paintings. I think his naps may have made the painting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind you selling things here..some rojak is nice too you know..I love rojak! He he..

    ReplyDelete
  4. flighty: yes, she sure is lucky!

    marion: not sure if you'll like the taste though. :)
    cats and art... they are naturals!

    hliza: me love rojak too, penang rojak buah! yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.