Thursday 8 September 2011

hello! i'm back

hello september and hello my friends.

i'm still in a blog break mood, somehow not writing and not thinking of what to write is freeing. i'm able to spend more time going inward, to touch and know what really matters to/in my heart, to be present in the moment, to meditate.

art for adam

i've been doing a little bit of painting. this one is a surprise gift to someone really special. i am looking forward to meet this special person for the first time very soon. can't wait!

i'll be having a booth selling my goodies this month at i love bazaar, subang parade. do come by. this time i'm offering mettaworks. if you would like to make an appointment to meet me there, just email me at hellomettaville[at]gmail[dot]com. or you can come on over that day and scheduled an appointment for a later date.

now for the good news, i'm offering mettaworks on donation basis. yes! you heard me, pay as you feel how much you would like to. big yay! in the pass people paid up to RM100 per session. but you know what? just for this time, i'll let you handle the money part. this is a REALLY GOOD DEAL!! take the opportunity, it's for a limited time only.

i have done countless mettaworks sessions, the latest being last week and i have never blog about them. well, for one, it's private and confidential, and two, i've never asked my clients if i could share their experiences. but what i do know is after each session not only my clients benefited for having more clarity and understanding of things, i too learned much that helped me along my journey. so in a way this mettaworks by donation is a thank you to all of you that have touched me.

do drop by and say hi!

mettaville at
i love bazaar, subang parade
24 september 2011
11:00am - 9:00pm

see you soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet alison, welcome back! I've missed you lots! Oh my i adore this new painting of yours and it's colors!! Just beautiful! Such fun to offer mettaworks on a donation basis! You are awesome!! And yes it's a REALLY GOOD DEAL!! Have fun at the Bazaar sweet friend! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very glad you posted; I've been wondering how you've been lately.

    I'm posting in my blog again, but on blogspot this time. Please come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jacqueline: thanks! it's good to be back. you have a merry day too!

    cameron: thank you for thinking of me. i was in a mood for quiet. i'm back now. will be following your blog posts for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alison,

    I haven't visited your blog for such a long long time. You know what I was busy with ;) Thank you so much for the
    painting! I love it! Can see so much sincerity in it! I am sure little Adam will learn to appreciate your art word as he get grows older :) "See you again, godma!" p/s: Do you mind if I share this picture in my FB?

    Cheers
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.