Sunday 15 January 2012

decluterring the computer

decluterring continues with files in my computer. photos! lots of unsatisfactory photos taken to delete. this will definitely take a while. found some photos of last year that i thought would be nice to post on the blog for viewing pleasure.
central market where i did "art for grabs" at the annexe gallery behind this building. worth a visit if you are holidaying in kuala lumpur. eye candy and shopping galore.


one section in central market dedicated to straits chinese. not very authentic products if you ask me. too commercialized? perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. Once upon a time those streets are places I pass by every day and I was too poor to buy anything..I browsed yes but never bought anything.Now I wish I can go there and enjoy all the artsy stuffs..maybe buy some but time never permits for Cuti2 malaysia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.