Saturday 4 February 2012

my own handmade journal

i made myself a journal! just the way i want it to be.    it is not perfect but i love it!

   hand sewn, the L is a wee bit crooked.

  little bird as bookmark.

i still have my other journal that i have not finish writing, can't wait to fill it up so that i can start using my new LOVE! here's a peek in my current journal.

metta garden or love garden. hearts made from ang pow packets (red packets).
   we are all connected. notice if you shift the "H" in Heart to the end, it's eartH? just an observation.

 i write to remind myself when life's journey gets a bit bumpy.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, you know I am a journal lover! This post just gave me a little inspiration for my inside-out project... maybe someday, when I get things going... I can put out a call to artists around the world and they can each send a homemade journal, which will in turn be given to a deserving woman who needs one. What a great way for world-wide connection!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.