Sunday 8 April 2012

a new dream to work on


rotorua, new zealand, march 2011.

there's still no news of the big move application but that's ok. slow and easy. that'll give us time to save up some money.

i am also saving up for my meditation retreat to myanmar. so i am starting a "meditation retreat fund". i am hoping to sell my handmade items in order to raise the money. i'm in the process of making journals and hope to post them up in my shop soon.

"hope" journal in the making

it feels good to have a dream, a goal to work on again. i forgot how important it is to have goals and how motivated it makes me feel. a treat waiting for me at the end of my joyful work and joyfully earned money. (although being in a meditation retreat centre, isolated, no talking, no food after mid day, sleeping on low hard floor may not sound like a fun treat to some, haha!)

happy weekend to you!

4 comments:

  1. You were in sales before right? So targets had been a part of you..hehe. The Myanmar trip doesn't sound appealing to me..haha but do what your heart yearns..the happiness is very subjective to see. Happy weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I hope to have goals to keep me motivated soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest sweet alison, i like your idea of taking it slow and easy! Saving up a little for your big move is always good. :)
    Oh my a meditation retreat in myanmar...wow sounds sooooo interesting and refershing!! You will have to tell me all about it over tea! :) How wonderful to know your venturing into journal making! I am looking forward to see them!
    Happy Easter! I hope it was wonderful and everything sweet! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hliza: hehe! yes, as they say follow your bliss! :D

    janet: yay! go janet!

    jacqueline: oh! we have to catch up one day soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.