Sunday 13 May 2012

around here

finally saying no to meetings and energyworks because i need rest. i need alone time. 
spending time with my pets. playing, or simply watching them sleep.
   sending out orders for parents day.

 did one for my parents. i am a lucky girl, i have the best parents ever! dad is old fashion with a big heart, mom is super cute and bubbly.

another custom order. this one is for a girl named denise.
   listing journals in my etsy shop, more to come. i don't have many and i have only one of each, so if you see anything you like, grab them fast. they come with a manual. if you would like a customized journal or photo magnets, send me an email and we can chat from there.

have a happy weekend and happy mother's day!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!!

    Please visit my new blog and comment!:

    grandespersonajesqueactuan.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.