i made a courage list. since my word of the year is "courage", i thoght it's good to list down what i want to be brave on. here's my my courage list 2013.
who I want to be in 2013
1. brave in the big move to nz. brave before, during and after the transition
2. brave in making new friends and staying close with old/current ones
3. brave in saying and living my truth
4. brave to share my gifts - creative art and craft, photography, spiritual sharing
5. brave to give and receive love unconditionally
6. brave to help others
7. brave in living/communicating within a like-minded community
8. brave in walking my spiritual path (we are always alone on this one)
9. brave in living in gratitude, to see everything through the eyes and heart of love, beauty and kindness (a big task! )
10. brave in embracing goodness that life offers (no guilt, no fear)
what I want to create in 2013
1. a wonderful happy life in new zealand with gene and kiki
2. a simple home filled with love, joy and laughter
3. a healthy living with gene – taking care of our bodies, mind and spirit with healthy habit of food intake and physical exercise
4. space for creative corner – art and craft (dreaming of a studio)
5. space for personal spiritual cultivation/sacred space - meditation
6. to meet spiritual teachers to guide me on my next phase of spiritual journey
7. to have like-minded community online and offline
8. focus and grow my business – mettaville etsy shop
9. learning new skills, cooking, sewing
10. wear simple yet fun clothes that make me feel good
2013 word of the year giveaway
tell me, what is your word of the year 2013?
simply leave your word of the year 2013 in the comment. you can tell me a little if you choose on why you pick that special word. i'd love to read your story.
the winner will receive a hand stitched journal with his/her word of the year 2013!! it's open to international readers! yay!
enrty will close at midnight 24 january 2013. i'll anounce the winner on 25 january using ramdon org. one entry per person. good luck to you! :)