Craft Market

2017 Craft Markets/Events:
Titirangi Village Market - 25 June 2017, 10am - 2pm.
Titirangi War Memorial Hall, 500 South Titirangi Rd, Titirangi, Auckland.


Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Titirangi Village Market


We'll be here this Sunday. Yay!

I've been meaning to post photos of Kiki, loads of it, but I just couldn't find the time yet, all those that did not make it to 100 Days of Kiki. Happy to say that I manage to reach day 20! Taking photos every. single. day. Not bad. Though I don't post on the site everyday, but I do make it a point to grab my camera and just shoot.

Alright, got to get back to the studio to do more work.

2 comments:

  1. Have a good weekend, and enjoy the Village Market. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Flighty, I had a good time at the market :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.