Saturday 11 January 2014

leaves and twig

When a journal making process didn't turn out quite right, I did some art journaling instead.





It feels good to turn my attention to something else for a change, to break the routine and get some fresh perspective on things.

I'm also doing my morning pages or rather daily pages, a journal entry a day, just one page a day for me for now. Sometimes I write, sometimes I doodle and sometimes I paint like the above. It has been a couple of days now and I'm already seeing the evolution of my entries. I will do my best to continue my daily pages.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of doing a journal entry, not necessarily writing, a day. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, I love your blogspot and journal ideas. You are so talented and artistic! Keep posting! I really enjoyed seeing your blogspot.
    RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.