Wednesday 12 February 2014

Around here

The sound of cicadas loud and strong. During this warm summer days, I usually work with our front door wide open, listening to nothing but the sound of these creatures.
I see more and more of these tiny 'ghosts' on the trees.


With busy days I hardly have the time to stop and look at tiny flowers that I love doing, but today I did. Such a great pleasure to just sit and be with flowers.


Kiki at her usual spot behind the tree. Sometimes she enjoys running and jumping in the lawn for no reason which is always a delight to watch.


This cute mini journal I made today, a custom order that I will pop in the post soon.


I've been experimenting with adding some illustrations in the journals, this one is made with cat fabric as the cover, so I've added some stamped cats inside the pages. I think it's a nice touch. Hope it'll bring some smiles to the one writing in this journal.

I'm working on giving my Etsy and Felt shops a makeover at the moment, lots of things to do and I have some big and small plans in the works. Even though it's taking so much time and energy, I love what I do and for that I am grateful.

Oh, one more thing, I'm on instagram if you wish to follow me.

My next market:
15 February (Saturday), 10am - 2pm - Crafternoon Tea Market
23 February (Sunday), 10am - 2pm - Titirangi Village Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.