Tuesday 29 July 2014

At the Market

The monthly Titirangi Village Market was bustling with people this winter Sunday. I had Christine shared the stall with me and we had loads of fun. Christine makes amazing cards using paper quilling and iris folding techniques.

IMG_20140727_01884
Christine is at the moment working on growing her business, I'll share with you her social media links once they are up and running. If you're around Auckland and wish to attend her quilling classes, she's the perfect teacher!

IMG_20140727_01886
Lavender, simply lovely!

IMG_20140727_01888
Another beautiful card so lovingly made by hand.

It's back to making more journals for me this week. I'm also starting a new term of sewing classes and booked myself to two bookmaking classes in August. It's going to be pretty fun month ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Alison for letting me have a corner of your stall! It's been fun :-) I look forward to the next market. -Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! It was fun, the market is just so lovely isnt it? See you at the next market :-)

      Delete
  2. Yes I just love that market! I am going to make the butterfly card for the lady who came at the end of the market. :-) I also completed a project this week: a quilling sample chart. Yay! -Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.