Thursday 11 December 2014

Auckland Fair

Auckland Fair was a blast! Gene had accompanied me to the fair to helped me out and I was so glad he did, it was a busy market. People were lining up before the opening time and it was buzzing with people during the four hours of the fair. 
That's my stall, photo taken right before the doors were open to public.


My new handmade notecards, handprinted and hand dyed fabric.

We had a lot of fun and I am so grateful to all who came and purchase from me and all the makers at the fair. It means so much to us small business owners. It is a lot of hard work and every kind compliment and sale is appreciated. Thanks you.

On the same day, Gene's family (5 adults) landed in Auckland, and we had to move most of my studio stuff out to the garage, to make room for the guests to sleep.
So here I am working in the garage, preparing for my last two markets of the year, and also for my friend Yoko, who will bring some of my books and cards to Prana Festival where they will be on sale. Yes, it's pretty busy here at the moment.


In the garden, Flighty's Favourite are blooming everywhere and what a delight! Bright colours popping up in time for a colourful Christmas this year!


My first strawberry! It was sweet and delicious! What a long wait but oh what joy!

Well, it will be pretty busy here in the next few weeks with markets, guests and what not. Here's wishing you good week!

Next market:
14 December (Sunday) - Titirangi Village Market, 10am - 2pm
21 December (Sunday) - Titirangi Village Market, 10am - 2pm.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see that you enjoyed the Fair. That pot marigold is a real beauty, and one of my favourite colour combinations. I hope that you get more strawberries. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Flighty! I am waiting patiently for more strawberries too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.