Friday 12 February 2016

Journaling Prompt - Week 7


This week's journaling prompt - Draw, doodle, sketch or paint your favourite person or pet.

A fun one to do this weekend. This may take you fifteen minutes or it may take you an hour, simply have fun while doing this, enjoy the process.


Here's a sketch of Kiki sleeping in my journal :)


If you would like to share your journaling journey with me, leave a comment below or on my facebook page. For instagram, you can find me @mettaville and tag #mettajournaling.

Here's some new journals in my Etsy store.



A shibori travel journal.




A japanese stab binding notebook, which can be made into sketchbook.
More in my Etsy store.

Happy journaling!

"I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, and leaves less room for lies." 
~ Le Corbusier

1 comment:

  1. I've never been any good at drawing, doodling or sketching.
    Enjoy your weekend. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.