Friday 6 May 2016

Etsy Craft Party Auckland

Something exciting is happening next month, I've decided to host an Etsy Craft Party. I called up a few friends and what started as a small gathering is becoming bigger than I anticipated. This is really exciting. Here's the detail of the party.


Etsy Craft Party Auckland
Date: 18 June 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Venue: Ranui Community Library
Fee: $10 (materials included)
Workshops: mini bookmaking, macrame bookmark making, figure drawing, card making and upcycled tin can holder.
To register, email Alison: hellomettaville@gmail.com

I've already started receiving registration for the event, so exciting! I think it's going to be great.


I completed these two shibori journals this week, will be listing them in my Etsy shop next week.


I've sold the No Mud No Lotus journal recently to a lovely teacher in United States. Here I am making another one to list in the shop soon.

With organizing Etsy Craft Party and running Etsy at the same time, my days have become a lot bussier but I'm learning so much from this experience.

**********

It is a very warm autumn this year, today feels like summer with temperature around 21°C.


Lettuces are doing well, had some with beetroot last night.


My favourite marigold flowers are still blooming. That's the best!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like being a good party. Lovely pot marigold. Enjoy your weekend. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Flighty, i hope it will a fun party :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.