Friday 1 July 2016

Christmas in July

Hello July! We've pass half year mark of 2016, it has been a great half year for me so far. Crossing fingers next half will be even better.

I'm having the annual Christmas in July sale in my Etsy shop, 1-10 July. Everything in my shop is 10% off. A great opportunity to stock up journals for yourself or gifts for your loved ones. 


This is the latest listing in the shop, a blue writing journal or sketchbook with coptic binding. I'm currently dyeing more fabrics, so will take a while before more books are listed in the shop. 

In the mean time, I'm very excited to be working on a collaboration with my friend Holly. She designs beautiful art onto paper, wood, fabrics etc. She screen printed some fabric with new zealand native birds on, in this photo is the tui bird and pohutukawa flower. I'll be making some kiwiana themed books and they are limited. 

in the garden...

We've been having pretty mild winter this year and the plants are a little confused, they think it's spring and started flowering. 

Daffodils springing out and almost in bloom. 
Still lots to do in the garden, mostly weeding, the weeds are in the srping mood too. Hopefully it's good weather this weekend to do some work. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.