Friday 7 October 2016

Hello October and a really wet spring

I've uploaded more journals to both my Etsy and Felt shop, preparing for the gift giving season. Hopefully customers will purchase them early, and not have to go through the last minute rush that can get a little mad sometimes, not to mention it would be a little kinder to the posties.


I listed this little black journal and it was sold not long after that, quite surprised and really happy about that. A record! Hope to make more but I've run out of laces, lets see what I can come up with next.


The group exhibition is still on going at West Coast Gallery in Piha, we'll be having artists gathering tomorrow to celebrate our acheivement as a group. Really looking forward to that.


Part of the exhibition space in the gallery.


My books in their little corner. Crossing fingers I'll get some sales.

Not much has changed in the garden as I still have not done much.


These little seedlings waiting to be planted, but I have to prepare the bed first. Hopefully very soon.


The birch tree with its new leaves. I look at this tree everyday from my studio window and they seem to be growing so fast, from nothing today to a bunch of green leaves the next! I simply love the fresh light green colour and how they dance in the wind.

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you get some drier weather soon. Enjoy your weekend and happy gardening. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still very wet here with soggy soil, but I did manage to get the bamboo sticks up ready for the peas and beans. Hope you're enjoying the weekend too. xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We provides you one of the best career counsellor in Janakpuri, Delhi, education counsellor in Noida also allover in India. Education counsellor in janakpuri
    http://suvidhaedu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.