Friday 3 February 2017

Hello February

Summer is finally here, after much waiting and whining from kiwis. Kiwis do love their summer :)


I've been working in the studio as usual, made some books and listed them on Etsy. I do love making these "cushiony books" as one friend refered them as, they do make nice little pillows.


A yellow floral vintage fabric journal with lace wrap closure.


A "tardis" blue journal.


And of course I have to make a shibori fabric journal.


I'm working on an upcycled journal at the moment, using fabric scraps that have been pilling up, I'm sewing them together to form a bigger piece, enough to make a book. Hopefully I can complete this one next week.

Last weekend's wandering... tramping at Mokoroa Falls Track.







The steps that keep going up, that's the way to go home, no turning back. After much huffing and puffing, we made it back to the car park.

The weather forecast says it'll be another sunny weekend, so we're off for another adventure.

Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. love your cushiony journals :D
    And oh, the trek looks good although I have a feeling I lack the stamina to trek these days.. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evelin, I did much better after a few rounds on different tracks. The tracks here are great and we are loving the outdoors, at least during summer months :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.