Friday 7 April 2017

Finally, new journals

After running many errands upon returning from my holiday. I'm finally able to make new journals. It feels good to be fiddling with my hands again, making books.... and gardening :)


Completed these journals this week. One large and two small ones. I'll be listing them in my Etsy shop soon.


A little closer look on the small journals.


The birch tree outside is almost bare now. I can see the surrounding trees are starting to change colours. Weather is getting cooler, daylight savings ended last weekend. Hello autumn!


Transferred my mint into a container, managed to tidy up the raised beds. Still yet to decide to what plant next. Maybe a visit to the garden centre might help.


Loving these beauties.


As for Kiki, she sure is having a good life around here. That's Gene's working/office chair at home. Kiki has taken over, leaving Gene working using the dining chair. She loves sleeping on it near the window, with plenty of sunshine :)

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.