Friday 9 June 2017

Making progress with books and garden

This week I manage to complete six books. Very pleased with myself. Next task is to photograph them and list in my Etsy shop.



The stack of books waiting to be bound, it is rather slow process and I've spend a couple of nights working in the studio to get these done.



The completed books. Photo shooting time.



This karamatsu shibori journal is already listed in my Etsy shop. It is here.


I took a break mid week and had breakfast at Korero Cafe, they serve really good food. I've been journaling and drawing a lot of mandalas lately and am enjoying it very much.

Meanwhile, here're the garden scene


Mandarins are growing abundantly this year. They are almost ripe to pick.


Leafy Veggies are growing well and we're already enjoying them in our meals.


Finally planted out the garlic. I got three bulbs from the organic shop and manage to get three rows. My garlic did not do well last year, so hoping this year will be better.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It looks, and sounds, like you had a busy week. Those mandarins look good.
    Thanks, and you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some of the mandarins after my weekend gardening in the rain and they were sweet and good.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.