Friday 5 May 2017

Restock linen journals + bookmaking workshops in local libraries

It has been a productive week, I managed to complete three journals. Restocking some of the green linen journals that were sold.


Binding in the studio, I was watching a bird watching me while I work. the spotted dove was sitting on a branch, got itself comfortable and puffed up until it looked like a ball. It was quite funny and made me laugh out loud. I think we enjoyed each others company.


The completed journals are listed in my Etsy shop.


Another one of my "wish to do" list ticked. Hand carved stamp.

I'll be doing two workshops in May as part of Makerfest 2017.


Children's Bookmaking Workshop
21 May 2017 (Sunday)
12:30 - 2:00pm
New Lynn War Memorial Library
Children (7-12yo)
RSVP: newlynn.library@aucklandcouncil.govt.nz (bookings essential)


Japanese Bookbinding Workshop
23 May 2017 (Tuesday)
10:00am - 12:00pm
Blockhouse Bay Library
Adults 16+
RSVP: blockhousebaylibrary@aucklandcouncil.govt.nz (bookings essential)

Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You've been been, and going to be, busy.
    Thanks, and you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Flighty, a busy month indeed and I think I will be in coming months too.
    Happy gardening! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.