Friday 24 May 2013

Beauty in our lawn

I love the simple beauty of nature, even if they are weeds and grass.  Can you see a tiny something above the flower? I think it's a faerie doing it's work of tending to nature. Well, it could be just dust, but I prefer faerie :)


The same flowers a few days later.

Morning after the rain is always kind of magical.


I was awestruck by the beauty of water droplets on grass.

I get to be reminded that sometimes I don't need to go very far to experience nature's beauty.

Have a wonderful weekend my friend! 

2 comments:

  1. I like to see daisies in the grass. Water droplets on flowers and plants always seem to add a touch of magic to a garden.
    Thanks, and to you too. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, are those daisies? I still do not know many of the plant names here. Oh well, beauty doesn't need any names do they? :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.