Tuesday 11 June 2013

A quickie

Just posting a quick highlights for the week before i burry myself in the studio again.

I have a new online shop! Yay! Mettaville is now on Felt. This website is like Etsy but it's mostly for New Zealanders. Oh my! There are so many creative goodies! And what a surprise that my little journal has a little feature on the front page! Pretty over the moon here!

I'm participating in Crafternoon Tea Market this Saturday and it's going to be special...
It's the Pink Ribbon Breakfast Market, supporting the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation. I will be making some cookies for the cake stall where all sales go to the fund. I've made a little pink journal that goes into the Giveaway basket for one lucky winner and 10% proceeds from our journal sales on the day will go to the fund as well. There'll be loads of other goodies too. There'll be a silent auction from Big Little, The Little White Box is giving away free little ceramic hearts for the first 30 who walks in. George fm, a local radio network will be doing live DJ-ing too. It's going to be pretty happening day! Looking forward to it!


I've made these mini journals for the market. Love!

Today is the fifth day of 100 Days of Kiki (of 100 Days Project), so far so good, I take photos of Kiki first thing in the morning before I get occupied with other "stuff".

This one is just a random shot one evening. She's not really that clever in climbing trees, but is enjoying herself very much now with the new found play ground.


This little magic journal has gone to the States. I hope Jaelyn will like it.

Ok, back to work. Have a good week ahead my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.