Friday 21 July 2017

Preparing for General Collective Market

It is full speed ahead in this little studio, making more books as I will be having a stall at General Collective Market next month. My first time as a stall holder, fingers crossed it will go well.


Some newly made journals, they are all now listed in my Etsy shop. You're welcome to browse my shop shelves.


Front view of some floral fabric journals. The one on right has a water colour brush stroke to the flowers and I really like the sweet colour. Sweet rose is listed here, the blue flower which looks like dahlia is listed here and the sweet water colour floral journal is here.


This is the inside cover of the journal.

Still in the subject of flowers...

Daffodils are emerging. I look forward to getting glimpses of the flowers while I work in the studio come spring.


The garlic plants are growing well too and I am very pleased. It has been really wet this winter, we just had hail this morning and forecast for more rain tomorrow, looks like no gardening this weekend.

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I hope that it goes well next month on the stall. They're pretty looking journals.
    Thanks, and you too. A shame that it looks like being too wet there to do amy gardening. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Flighty. I do hope it will be a good market for me. I hope to catch up on gardening once the market is over.

      Delete
  2. I hope that it goes well next month on the stall. They're pretty looking journals.
    Thanks, and you too


    แคมฟรอก

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.